Job Details :
Job seekers searching for work in treasury and accounts departments, here is a piece of good news for you. A reputable company is looking for a sub accountant for their treasuries department in Quetta Balochistan. The job requirements are graduation with at least 2 years of post-graduate experience in accounting or treasury. Interested candidates can submit their C.V.s by November 11, 2022. So don’t miss this opportunity and apply today.
Sub Accountant in Treasuries is the government department of Balochistan. Which was established in 2014 January under the accountants’ ordinance 1962. For your information, PPSC is a public service commission of Pakistan whose offices are located all over Pakistan.
Job Name: Sub Accountant in Treasuries Jobs Quetta Balochistan
Minimum Criteria: Visit Official Site First
Location: Quetta, Balochistan, Pakistan
Vacant Posts :
1- Accountant Total 77 Posts (BPS-16)
2- Computer Operator Total 7 Posts (BPS-11)
3- Assistant Cashier Total 87 Posts (BPS-18)
4- Stenographer Total 17 Posts (BPS-13)
5- Librarian/Assistant Library Officer Total 97 Posts (BPS-15)
6- Lower Division Clerk Total 200 Posts (BPS-11)
7- Peon Total 88 Posts (BPS-12)
8- Munshi Total 23 Posts (BPS-9)
9- Chowkidar Total 142 Posts (BPS-11)
10- Mali Total 159 Posts (BPS-11)
11- Cook Total 03 Posts (BPS-9)
Eligibility Criteria :
1) Posts Educational B.A/B.Sc. with 2 years post-graduate experience in accounting or treasury field (Male & Female)
2) Posts Educational Matriculation with 03 years post-graduate experience in accounting or treasury field (Male)
3) Posts 10+2 with 01 years in the financial or administrative field (Male & Female)
4) Posts 10+2 with 01 years in computer science (Male & Female)
5) Posts 12th pass with 01 years in computer science (Male & Female)
6) Posts 10+2 with 01 years in English (Male & Female)
7) Posts 12th pass with 01-year B.A/B.Sc English (Male & Female)
8) Posts 10+2 with 01 years in Urdu (Male & Female)
9) Posts 12th pass with 01 years in Urdu (Male & Female)
10) Posts 10+2 with 01 years in Arabic (Male & Female)
How To Apply :
Eligible candidates can apply through their portal or submit their resumes by November 11 2022.
The Last Date For Submission Of the Application Form Is: 11/11/2022
Candidates can apply by visiting their official website or email to email@example.com for detailed information about this post.
Documents Requirements :
1)- Online Application Form With Photograph
2) Scanned Copy Of CNIC
3) Educational Degree Mark Sheets & Attested Photocopies
4) Experience Certificates (If Any)
5) Domicile Certificate (If Any)
6) National Identity Card Size Photographs ( 3 Pcs )
7) C.V. & Covering Letter In Word Format (.docx Which Should Contain Updated Contact Details, Current & Expected Salary & Complete Experience)
8) NOC (If Applicable)
9) Copies Of Certificates
10) Attested Photocopies Of All Documents
11) Attested Photocopy Of CNIC & All Documents
Note: Candidates are required to use only their name as it appears in their CNIC.
JOB FAQ :
Q1. What are the eligibility requirements?
A1. You must have passed Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC) or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board, or passed any equivalent examination from an institution outside Pakistan and be of the age group 18 to 30 years.
Q2. What skillset should I possess?
A2. Good communication skills, strong analytical and problem-solving skills, good math skills, and the ability to work under pressure are essential for this job…
Q3. Where should I submit my application?
A3. You have to send your application to the given address:
Treasuries Balochistan, Govt of Balochistan Jinnah Avenue Quetta Cantt 54000
Q4. What is the dress code?
A4. You have to wear a formal dress while going for your interview…
Q5. When will interviews be held?
A5. The first round of interviews will be held from 15th to 30th November 2022.
Q6. What is the contact information?
A6. You can contact the following numbers: 081-9210551 Ext: 658 or 081-9210551 Ext: 795 or 0311-9290850…
Q7. Do I have to take an exam to apply?
A7. No, you do not have to take an exam to apply.
Q8. Does Disabled Person Quota apply?
Q9. Does the quota of seats apply to BPS-14 only or also to the other positions?
A9. The quota of seats is applicable for all vacant posts…
Q10. I am interested in applying for this position, but my HSSC date is not available on the internet. What should I do? A10. You should get your HSSC date from your school or college, and then you will be able to find it on the internet.
“Check It Out these Latest Vacancies They May Help You”
Important Notice: Candidates Seeking For a Job On Newspaper. It’s My Humble Of Request They Should Visit Our Website First To Getting High Qualify Jobs. This https://jobe2u.com/ Providing Government Bases Jobs In Pakistan.